Thursday, February 21, 2008

Outlining the position paper

To be honest, my first draft comes after I finished outlining my position paper because I know that putting my thoughts in sentences will be easier if I have the main ideas in points provided earlier. It took me three days to outline my position paper because I lost track of my previous notes for Scarlet Letter.
Some of the textual evidences were ambiguous so I have to read them a few times before deciding that they are the perfect quotation. There are also some sentences which could be the textual evidence for two of my points. It leads me to reading certain chapters to get a different sentence because I do not want my position paper to be boring. It is always about “the more, the merrier”.
The three days taken were worthy because I will finish my essay faster with the outline. So, I decided to stay back and do nothing but searching for the correct quotation. The named chapters had made me finish my outline faster, so as the discussion conducted previously with Puan Juridah. I felt relieved to finish this and I cannot wait to finish the essay as soon as possible. I just cannot wait to hand in this assignment.

No comments: